You have marked a spectacular event in your calendar. Now you have to summon all your energy and collect all your resources to awe your guests with your incredible creative ideas. Depending on the formality of the occasion or the number of guests that you would like to invite, you should be able to come up with mind-blowing ideas to turn your event into a special and unique experience. With the help of professional catering companies, your dreams might easily come true and your culinary fantasies might quickly turn into reality.
Most people with substantial budgets choose to provide full-course nutritional menus that focus on meats, gourmet wines and various ethnic specialties. For people with limited budgets, the idea of serving delicious appetizers together with light alcoholic beverages and yummy desserts can be equally effective.
You can easily stun your guests with several unique dessert ideas. Present your delicious dessert menu in an extravagant and creative manner, and your visitors will be tempted to try a sample of your food.
Amazing Catering Ideas for Your Dessert Offerings
1. Effective decoration could be a major contributing factor for the success of your event. Sophisticated decorative techniques might be the key to an unforgettable dining experience. Decorate your frosted cupcakes with a variety of colorful sprinkles to achieve an optimal glamorous effect. Wrap all soft drinks with colorful paper and add additional artsy elements to the tables to provide a chic finish to your chosen dining theme. Even ordinary cupcakes and chocolates can look truly unique if you dedicate enough enthusiasm and imagination to their presentation.
2. Surprise your guests with ”a garden of sweets”. Place chocolates, cookies or lollipops on a stick, and mimic the effect of a ”garden” featuring ”colorful” ornaments of sweets. Strawberries topped in chocolate, orange slices or banana split bites could be all an exotic addition to your ”glam” dessert menu.
3. If you decide to present a full-course nutritional menu, make sure that you deliver sophisticated dessert offerings such as coffee-infused tiramisu, cr�me Brule or home-made chocolate cake.
4. Create suspense while presenting the dessert menu. Use that fabulous ”dessert” moment to bring a sense of energy into your event by dimming the lights in advance and asking the waiters to present your desserts in an interesting and ”fairy-talish” style.
5. Make wise ”drink” choices. Combine your desserts with fruity cocktails or soda.
Discuss all your unique dessert ideas with your catering provider and make sure they follow them precisely for a maximum effect. Surprise your guests with fresh ”dessert” concepts and make your event truly remarkable. Use your special event as an opportunity to leaving life-long memories in the minds of your guests.